Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2007 Camaro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_KellyGolfer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    2007 Camaro

    Pretty Mean Lookin Car
    http://www.popularhotrodding.com/fea...409phr_camaro/
    I want one of these one day

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    Looks too much like the Mustang.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    I knew the Camero wouldnt stay dead too long
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    Looks like Chevy is doing the samething that Ford did. An updated retro version of the early Camero.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    they are always chasing what the Mustang is doing.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_TITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    I like it. I wonder what the new Firebird will look like.
    ____________
    I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_KellyGolfer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    Chevy Drew it up First But Ford Built it first.
    The front does look like a Mustang
    I would like it even more if they took that chevy symbol off lol

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    I wish they would redo the camaro to look like the bodystyles around 83! Those are my favorites!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member True_Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 Camaro

    I think if they bring back the Trans-Am it will look completley different. Has anyone seen the new Cobra concept?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •